The global SDN & Network Virtualization community are being united for this comprehensive SDN & NFV event for the carrier community, packed with case studies from the pioneers at the very forefront of SDN and NFV advancements worldwide. Set in California, the heartland of SDN & NFV solutions, Carrier Network Virtualization brings the industry together to discuss Carrier Class SDN from a unique strategic carrier-led perspective.
The event will examine the steps needed to further deployments of SDN and NFV, featuring the Intel Network Builders workshop and a brand new MEC focus day in addition to dedicated tracks and keynotes on Business Models and Evolution, Openness and Collaboration, Management and Orchestration, Monetization and Quality Assurance.
Ubuntu will be showcasing the following demo’s at location 17:
- Carrier-ready automated HA OpenStack deployment in less then 30 minutes
- Simplifying deployment of OpenStack and OpenDaylight and many other SDN vendors with universal service modeling
- Deployment of composite VNF with Juju as an open source based generic VNF-Manager
- OpenStack deployment on AMR64 systems
- Top of Rack switches deployed and managed like the rest of the compute fabric using MaaS
- “Snappy” application market place for your edge devices, including a white box switch